We are currently waiting on receiving a copy of the MATLAB Complier SDK, so that we may integrate our algorithm into this website. However, Below are some images that are processed through our code.
A brief description of the significance each image is as follows:
- Original Image: The input image, to have haze removed
- Minimum Channel Image: The minimum of each channel (RGB) in the image
- Meidan Filter:
- Bilateral Filter:
- Joined Bilateral Filter:
- Dark Channel Prior Image: Dark channel of haze, where black boxes are detected haze
- Transmission Image: The scene transmission required for radiance equation.
- Recoverd Radiance (output): The output haze-free image